Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Invitation EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:24 am by Guest

» apartamenty rolna warszawa
Invitation EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» фото гинеколога
Invitation EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 pm by Guest

» forum hotele turcja
Invitation EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 am by Guest

» domki drewniane caloroczne ceny
Invitation EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» noclegi rzeszów centrum
Invitation EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 am by Guest

» spa hotele mazury
Invitation EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» domki jastarnia sychty
Invitation EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:02 am by Guest

» plock noclegi
Invitation EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Invitation

Go down

Invitation Empty Invitation

Post  s_lukas Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Hi there.

How are y'all doin'?

Due to some choices on behalf of GameForge, some players are getting fed up with some changes on OGame.
Many others have become bored and just do not expect much more fun out of it, as all features have been explored, experienced and tried...

If you guys do not belong to this group and have absolutely no boredom at all from OGame, then please disregard this message.
But... If you guys belong to this group and long for something new, I would like to propose an invitation.

I would like to invite all of your ally to something different and new.
I would like to invite all of you to a game that seems quite similar at first.
But as you explore you will come to realize of the enourmous differences.

The best features are:
- Common threats that can be fought together by all players of the server - promoting communication and an enjoyable playing environment.
- Customizable ship that each player can have - your own personal ship, the jewel of your empire!
- AI controlled market entities that are similar to stock markets - trade your resources and get profit trading from different locations!
- Different civilizations, each with its own specials, including its own titan class ship - you can be a miner or a crasher or something more! Wink
- Diversity and many strategies possible for the mind-adepts, be they miners, fleeters or something more! Wink

There is more to it, but these are the main features.
Its gameplay is just like OGame, so many just can't help compare it to OGame (myself included), so I think it is the perfect choice to those that just don't have fun with OGame anymore.

This invitation only makes sense if many of you try this out. It is only fun when there are friends to share stuff with.
The server started recently, so theres no need to worry about rank yet. Wink

If you are interested, please visit .
(or just google "sysemp" + "civ")

Oh, and there is also an ingame chat system, where admins or knowledgeable people usually are and also willing to help on doubts people might have.
Although the chat is somewhat limited.

I would be glad to see you all there, and I hope you be glad too and enjoy yourselves.

Happy gaming!

s_lukas

Back to top Go down

Invitation Empty Re: Invitation

Post  nomad Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 am

ill chek it out, but still im playing already 2 addictive games and have 3-4 accounts in each one (on different uni/world)... (OGame and tribalwars)
nomad
nomad
Time2Grow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum